PROGIM Engineering provides multidisciplinary engineering services for various industrial sectors:
- Oil & gas
- Petroleum and Petrochemical
- Environmental and Industrial
In those fields, our company can provide services starting from client request analysis to evaluate the feasibility of the project by carrying out preliminary studies, followed by basic and detailed engineering services and finally, the development of workshop construction drawings.
Lastly, we provide a range of services for on-site construction and engineering work (revamping, renovations, plant modifications, etc.), including surveys, assembly assistance and the final commissioning.
More specifically, the following is a non-exhaustive list of the type of services our company offers:
- Offshore structures ( Jackets e Decks );
- Structure for onshore plants (buildings, racks, supports for equipments and piping );
- Steel buildings for residential and/or industrial use (residential buildings, warehouses, supermarkets, steel roofs, industrial plants);
- Skids for packages and cabins (main structure, supports for equipments and piping );
- Minor structures ( stairs, ladders, walkways, frames, ecc. );
- Stress-Analysis Calculation ( verification of piping thermal expansion );
- Detail and construction engineering (Layout, 3D Model, plot plan, isometric drawings);
- Support engineering (calculation and identification of type and positioning, construction drawings);
PRESSURE VESSELS E STORAGE TANKS
- Pressure vessels ( tanks, exchanger, columns, ecc. ) in accordance with ASME codes ed Eurocodes;
- Storage tanks ( fixed or floating roof ) in accordance with API 650/620 codes;
- Silos and atmospheric tanks in accordance with Eurocodes.
- Specific analyses and geotechnical reports;
- Dimensioning of reinforced concrete structures for industrial plants and facilities ( foundations, sewers, underground ducts, etc.) developed through detailed and construction engineering services.
- Automation and control systems for plants of various kinds, for original projects defined by the client or to order specifications;
- Electrical engineering services to determine electrical power distribution for end users and to design switchboards and control panels;
- Instrumentation engineering to determine the process and control variables with the possibility of developing ad hoc software for PLC based on system logic.